MCFARLANE TOYS HUDDLES UP WITH EA SPORTS TO GIVE GAMERS A NEW WAY TO ENJOY MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM IN EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL 17
New Madden Ultimate Team Action Figure Series in stores now!
With the 2016 NFL season upon us, EA Sports Madden Ultimate Team by McFarlane Toys debut series has started to hit major retailers.
In stores now, EA Sports Madden NFL 17 Ultimate Team Series 1 figure line-up consists of:
- Reigning NFL MVP Cam Newton of the Carolina Panthers
- NFL Rookie of the Year Todd Gurley of the Los Angeles Rams
- Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper,
- Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins
- New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr
- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, available exclusively at Target
- New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, available exclusively at GameStop
Each figure comes with a Madden NFL 17 redemption code* to redeem in-game for 7 Pro Packs (a $10.50 value) to ignite your squad for the new season and features new collector box packaging. The seven-inch McFarlane Toys figures are extremely detailed and sculpted in an iconic game action pose as fans of the McFarlane Toys brand are accustomed to seeing. MSRP $24.99.
Collectors’ will be excited to hear that two exclusive alternate version figures with game specific commemorative bases will be released through specialty and hobby stores in this series.
- Tom Brady figure variant(white jersey) depicts week 12 of the 2015 season. The Patriots met the Broncos in what proved to be a thrilling match-up. Tom Brady threw 3 touchdowns against the league’s best defense in an overtime showdown. Commemorative stylized base includes the team names, Patriots vs Broncos and game date, November 29, 2015.
- Todd Gurley variant figure debuts his team’s NFL Color Rush uniform in which Gurley helped lead his team to a 31-28 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Comes with commemorative base with team names, Buccaneers vs Rams, and game date, December 17, 2015.
For over two decades EA SPORTS Madden NFL has been one of the standard bearers for not only sports, but video games in general. Madden Ultimate Team has become one of fastest growing modes in the game, allowing players to become the General Manager of their very own franchise, constructing a dream team comprised of current NFL stars and legends of the past, through earning and opening Pro Packs.
“Because you get some of these unlockables, the fun part is that the toys are more than just display,” said Todd McFarlane, Owner and CEO of McFarlane Toys. “With the video game and now the figures, you’ve got that Madden style 24/7, even if your console switch is turned off.”
EA Sports Madden Ultimate Team by McFarlane Toys is available nationwide at Target, GameStop, Toys “R” Us, Amazon and specialty retailers.
**SINGLE-USE CODE EXPIRES AUGUST 21, 2017 AT 11:59 EST. INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH MUT REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM, UPDATED CONTACT INFORMATION, CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL MARKETING AND MADDEN NFL 17 ON APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY) REQUIRED. MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER. VALUE CALCULATED BASED ON MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM PRO PACK PRICE OF $1.50 USD AS OF AUGUST 23, 2016.
For more information about the Madden Ultimate Team figures, including future series lineups, fans are encouraged to check out www.mcfarlane.com as well as the McFarlane social media channels for updates and news.